Wednesday 26 August 2015

Day 9 August 16th 2015 
My Final day

Woke up in Shearwater to this peaceful scene. 


We had 5 more Salmon to catch to limit out at 32, but I had to be at the dock by noon to fly home from Bella Bella. 


And it didn't really bother me either way.  


But the boys wanted to limit out so we headed to Idol and caught 5 - 10+ pound Coho between 9:30 and 10:30 now we had time to drop the Prawn Traps!
Last 5

This Last one gave us 32 salmon in the boat, with Shawn and Greg
Thanks boys, it was an awesome trip, I was able to reconnect with Brian and Robbie, Shawn who I hadn't seen since our last fishing trip a few years back at Winter Harbour, and was able to meet Greg, who was an awesome addition.  Cheers, 

The Final Coho




For more Photos go to Salt Air Photos 


No comments:

Post a Comment