Tuesday 25 August 2015

Day 2 - Part 4 August 9th. 
Just north of Hope Island, where we anchored for the evening in Bull Harbour.

This Humpback only jumped once while I was on the bow.
Please click on the Photo to view the rest of the post. 


I was able to get 3 quick shots off, last one was just a splash


Next stop... Japan


After we tried a little halibut fishing, we were heading to Bull Harbour when we notice some commotion in the water, upon further inspection we found Pod of Sea lions.  


None of us had seen anything like it, they were playing, diving, and jumping in the air, they were entertaining us. These guys were swimming right up to me while I was on the bow, but I waited just a bit too long and they dove under the boat. 


They waited until I was putting the camera away, then they would do somersaults in the air. 














For more Photos go to Salt Air Photos



No comments:

Post a Comment